We have gathered a collection of valuable resources for developers, architects, and IT executives, on the topics relating to enterprise integration. Here you will find valuable information to help you get started with Open Source Mule ESB.
Discover all things integration and Mule ESB - what it is, its features, and what it is capable of.
- What is an ESB?
- Why use an ESB?
- What is Mule ESB?
- Connectivity Across The New Enterprise
- The Benefits of ESB for Enterprise Application Integration
- What is Application Orchestration?
- Mule ESB As An Integration Platform
- Mule ESB - The Best Choice For Spring Integration
- Eliminate Point-To-Point Integration With Mule ESB - Use Cases
- System Integration with Mule ESB
- Open Source Integration
- Importance of High Availability in ESB
- Enterprise Management System
- Mule ESB: Scalable, Available, Reliable
- Glossary of Terms
ESB Enterprise Security
Discover how Mule ESB works to protect your enterprise.
Not everyone has modernized their legacy systems. Learn about how Mule ESB works with legacy systems to integrate applications and services, bridging the network divide.
- The value of legacy system connectivity
- Legacy system migration strategies
- Financial Services and Legacy Systems
- Legacy Systems Modernization
- Legacy System Integration
- Integrating Legacy Systems with SaaS
- Legacy applications can be revitalized with API
A network of applications, data and devices connected with APIs to make them pluggable and to create reusable services.
- What is an Application Network?
- The Application Network and IT Project Management
- Application Networks are the next generation of integration middleware
- Enabling a hybrid cloud with an application network
In order to reduce the disconnect in the software development process, it is important to pursue a key DevOps practice.
- DevOps Practices: Continuous Integration
- Microservices and DevOps: Better together
- How a DevOps Environment Transforms Organizations
- DevOps Tools to Build, Test, and Deploy with Ease
- Steps for Building a Successful DevOps Team Structure
- DevOps Practices: Continuous Delivery
Leanr how to personalized retail experiences by Integrating Customer Data.
- Building an Effective Personalized Retail Strategy
- Integration with point of sale systems (POS)
- Effective APIs for Retailers: An Overview
- Top 5 Emerging Retail Industry Trends
- The Value in Building Agile Retail Supply Chains
- How to Create a Single View of the Customer
- The Secret to Mapping the Customer Journey
- How APIs Can Prepare Retailers for the Mobile Shopping Era
- How APIs Transform the Customer Experience
A collection of articles discussing Mule ESB and connectivity solutions that work with Microsoft products.
- Biztalk vs Mule ESB
- MSMQ Support
- MS Sharepoint Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Mule ESB Compatibility with .NET
Other Enterprise Integration Resources
An array of miscellaneous enterprise integration resources related to Mule ESB
- Integration Solutions
- Business process automation
- Taking HL7 integration to the next level with API
- Modern connectivity for the IBMi Series A/S 400
- What are Integration Design Patterns?
- What is PIM integration?
- Reusing Integration Design Patterns
- What is Custom Code?
- The Strategic Importance of an Enterprise Integration Platform
- Why Enterprise Integration Software is Important
- The Challenges of ERP Integration
- Top Five Data Integration Patterns
- What is Technical Debt?
- How Organizations Can Reduce Technical Debt
- Enterprise Modeling for IT Infrastructure
- The Future of Your Business Depends on Enterprise Application Integration
- An Introduction to JEE / J2EE Web Services
- RESTful Web Services using Mule ESB
- Enterprise Messaging System - Mule ESB as EMS
ESB Vendor Comparisons
See how Mule ESB stacks up against other Enterprise Service Bus offerings.
- Comparing Mule Vs. JBoss ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Open ESB / Glassfish ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Servicemix / Fuse ESB
- Mule ESB vs. Apache Camel
- Progress with Mule ESB
All the information you would need to get you started with using Mule ESB and its components.