Workday HRM integration
Human Resources Management (HRM) is the most valuable resource in todays’ organizations. Workday is one of the most popular HRM and Human Capital Management solutions on the market. When Workday is integrated with third-party applications in the HR ecosystem, such as talent management, payroll, workforce planning, learning management, and recruiting solutions, HR is able to see a single view of employees to ensure success across their entire journey at the company.
What is Workday?
Workday enables HR to manage people across the entire employee lifecycle with connected HRM, benefits administration, talent management, workforce planning, big data analytics, recruiting, payroll solutions, time tracking, and project management. This gives HR the ability to effectively recruit, enable, and retain top talent.
Workday HRM integration across the employee journey
Workday is a cloud-based human resources management (HRM) system that can provide broad HR functionality across the entire employee lifecycle. Employee data from each phase of this lifecycle can be integrated with third-party platforms. This gives HR a single view of talent across multiple organizations types so they can support global practices, visualize talent, model and plan organizations by type, and apply the right business processes to the right talent. Below are common HR technology projects that touch on each point of the employee journey.
- Supplement HRM capabilities with best-of-breed applicant tracking system (ATS) and recruitment tools aimed at automating the hiring process.
- Implement AI-powered chatbots that can help applicants with basic questions, integrated with ATS and HCM data to provide a personalized experience.
- Integrate new or existing employee information with central HCM and other systems to sync up across the board.
- Provide personalized onboarding digital courses through Learning Management Systems (LMS) integration.
- Initialize employee accounts and access across platforms using identity and access management software.
- Enable employee productivity through personalized, online digital resources and courses.
- Integrate performance management software and real-time feedback tools with a central HRM.
- Use integrated HCM digital learning platforms to help employees grow.
- Build integrated custom mobile apps focused on employee development.
- Integrate people analytics SaaS with central HRM, on-premise legacy systems, ATS, ERP, and other systems to preemptively take action against employee turnover.
- Add personalized wellness applications to boost employee experience.
Remove employee information and access across all HR systems upon retirement using employee identity and access management to minimize compliance risks.
Learn more about Workday HCM integration solutions.