How an API-led approach can enable CMS to advance interoperability
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is taking action to advance healthcare interoperability by unlocking critical data silos, improving operational efficiencies, and enhancing stakeholder engagement. In order to modernize complex IT systems and meet evolving provider and beneficiary needs, CMS needs to be able to integrate data from new cloud-based applications and data sources with existing legacy systems and mainframes. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of how MuleSoft and our unique API-led approach can support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid's mission to best serve its stakeholders and employees.
- The current integration landscape for government agencies
- How MuleSoft supports hybrid integration and cloud application modernization
- Achieving interoperability with APIs
- What is API lifecycle management vs API management
- How Anypoint Platform embeds security throughout