Connectivity Assets Certification
Embed your API specification or connector into MuleSoft’s ecosystem by submitting it for certification. With your MuleSoft Certified API specification and Connector, instantly enable enterprise accounts and become a crucial part of MuleSoft’s enterprise deployments.
Connector certification program
Explore MuleSoft's connectivity certification program, which guides you through the process of creating, certifying and marketing your API specification and connector. Once certified, your MuleSoft Certified API specification and connector will be available through Anypoint Exchange for discovery and use by MuleSoft's ecosystem!
Read through the tabs to find resources to help you through the process.
Benefits of certification
1. Review the requirements for certification
Before embarking on the certification process, please review the requirements.
* Please note that the certification for API specification is only open to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
2. Contact MuleSoft
Let us know about the connector you want to develop, and get certified by contacting MuleSoft We will contact you with further information.
Once all required information is received, we will set up a meeting with you to see a demo of the connector. Those in attendance from MuleSoft will include a product manager, an engineer and a QA member.
4. MuleSoft review
Once the demo is completed, MuleSoft will begin reviewing the connector or API specification. The following will be completed during the review:
- Artifacts: Completion and accuracy of all artifacts
- Connector and documentation: API Doc & user guide review
- Demo apps execution
- Security review
- Compatibility with Anypoint Platform
- Open source license usage compliance, if pertinent
* Please note that if your connector or API specification has been reviewed twice and does not pass the review process, your connector or API specification will be moved to the bottom of the queue.
Resources for connector development
1. Getting your development environment ready
- To build a Mule 4 connector
- To build a Mule 3 connector
- API specification: Design an API, REST Connect FAQ
2. New to MuleSoft?
- Learn how to get started with Anypoint Platform
3. New to DevKit?
- Use Mule SDK to build a connector for Mule 4.x, compatible with Studio 7.x. Mule SDK is offered as a plugin to Anypoint Studio 7.x, MuleSoft's eclipse-based integrated development environment. Connectors created in Mule SDK will work in Anypoint Studio 7.x and the flow designer in Anypoint Design Center.
|Mule SDK||Anypoint Connector DevKit|
|Compatibility||Mule 4.x, Studio 7.x, and Anypoint Design Center’s flow designer||Mule 3.x, Studio 6.x|
|Resources||SDK webinar: Building custom modules with Mule |
Docs: Mule SDK documentation
|DevKit 101 webinar: Building a Powerful Connector from Scratch|
Docs: DevKit tutorial
Docs: DevKit documentation