Connector certification program
Explore MuleSoft's connector development program, which guides you through the process of building, certifying and marketing your connector. Once certified, your MuleSoft Certified Connector will be available through the Anypoint Exchange for discovery and use by MuleSoft's ecosystem!
Read through the tabs to find resources to help you through the process.
Benefits of certification
1. Review the requirements for certification
2. Understand the certification process
3. Certification checklistComplete the certification checklist to ensure your connector is ready for review.
Certified Connector Partner Agreement
4. Submit your connector for the certificationFill out the connector certification request form. Note, you will have the ability to edit the form after submitting it.
5. DemoOnce all required information is received, MuleSoft will set up a meeting with you to demo the connector. Those in attendance from MuleSoft will include product managers, engineers and QA members.
6. MuleSoft reviewOnce the demo is completed, MuleSoft will begin reviewing the connector. The following will be completed during the review:
Security Review: Review with Mule v3.7 and sandbox credentials.
Artifacts: Completion and accuracy of all artifacts
Connector and documentation review: ApiDoc & user guide review
Rigorous tests on ESB and CloudHub
Demo projects execution
Open source license usage compliance, if pertinent
* Please note that if your connector has been reviewed twice and does not pass the review process, your connector will be moved to the bottom of the queue.
Submit your connector for certification
Ready to get your connector certified? Fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.
For questions, please email us at [email protected] or fill out the form below.
Resources for connector development
1. Getting your development environment ready
2. New to MuleSoft?Learn the Mule fundamentals.
3. New to DevKit?DevKit enables you to develop a connector for Anypoint Platform. It is offered as a plugin to Anypoint Studio, MuleSoft's eclipse-based integrated development environment.
DevKit 101 webinar: Building a Powerful Connector from Scratch
Webinar on how to package WSDLs quickly into a connector: SOAP Connect: The Fastest and Easiest Way to turn WSDLs into a Reusable Connector
Docs: DevKit tutorial
Docs: DevKit documentation
Forum: DevKit forum
4. Review examples
For REST APIs, follow this example with Jersey
For SOAP APIs, DevKit tutorial
For Java SDK, follow this example with Java SDK