- Increase your customer reach through our Technology Partner Program.
- Earn revenue from your API specs and connector, if you choose to charge a fee.
- Receive a MuleSoft certified badge for your API spec or connector
- Get an exclusive page in Anypoint Exchange for your API spec or connector
- Generate leads through Anypoint Exchange
- Be the first to learn about product updates and releases
- Review the requirements for certification.
- Create a generic id "(mulesoftconnector@<yourcompany>.com) and send it to email@example.com to receive an invitation to CAM, our certification tool.
- Partners and developers leveraging MuleSoft's Certified Connector License Management, are required to submit the following information prior to the certification process:
- Company name (also known as the "provider name")
- Contact email
- Connector name
- Contact message
- Once we receive the above information, we will set up a meeting with you to watch a demo of how your API spec or connector works. Your demo will be reviewed by the MuleSoft ISV Partner team, a Connectors Product Manager, an Engineer, and a QA Engineer.
- The review process includes:
- Artifact completion and accuracy.
- Code coverage should be at minimum 80%
- Connector and documentation: API doc and user guide review.
- Demo apps execution.
- Compatibility with Anypoint Platform.
- Open source license usage compliance, if pertinent.
- Build MUnit test Cases to improve code coverage
* Please note that if your connector or API specification has been reviewed twice and does not pass the review process, your connector or API specification will be moved to the bottom of the queue.
Visit this page for more information.
Mule 4.x, Studio 7.x, and Anypoint Design Center's Flow Designer