You can access the Exchange by:
- Visiting mulesoft.com/exchange
- Logging into anypoint.mulesoft.com, and clicking on Exchange in the toolbar
- Clicking the below icon in the Anypoint Studio toolbar
You can find the complete listing of connectors, templates, examples and RAMLs for Anypoint Platform.
- Connectors refer to either application connectors or generic connectors.
- Application connectors provide packaged connectivity to a particular application.
- Generic connectors include transport, database and protocol connectors (e.g. Database, HTTP, File, FTP, SMTP) that can be used to connect to any application.
- Templates are packaged integration patterns that address common use cases, built on best practices.
- Examples provide a step-by-step guide on accomplishing tasks or leveraging features within Anypoint Studio.
- RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML) is a simple and succinct way of describing practically-RESTful APIs. When leveraged with the HTTP Connector, RAMLs provide quick connectivity to REST APIs.
A step-by-step guide on setting up your organization’s Anypoint Exchange can be found here. For a demo of the set-up process, check out the Anypoint Exchange webinar.
Yes, all connectors that are in Anypoint Exchange have been thoroughly tested and security reviewed.
- To install a connector, open Anypoint Studio, and click on the following button to open Anypoint Exchange:
- Search for the connector you are looking for and download the connector version.
- For Premium connectors, the connector can be used for development purposes within Anypoint Studio. Additional license entitlements are required to use the connector on the Mule runtime on a pre-production environment or a production environment. Please contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For partner-developed Community Connectors or MuleSoft Certified Connectors requiring a fee, please contact the partner directly.
For all MuleSoft connectors, please contact MuleSoft’s support. For partner-developed connectors, please contact the partner directly and their information is available on the connector page in the Exchange.