A Growing Need For Integration Tools
Accelerating integration demands are provoking businesses to seek quick solutions. As the number of devices, data formats, applications, and services within a business ecosystem grows, it becomes increasingly difficult to create interoperability. As a result, organizations are seeking integration tools to create seamless functionality within business environments.
The Search For An Integration Tool
Businesses need connectivity tools to overcome the numerous challenges that accompany integration. Single solution integration tools on the market support communication between specific data types, yet limit the types of data that can be shared. Moreover, these simple solutions prohibit businesses from implementing more complex integrations. The increasing number of applications, services, and data types within a business ecosystem necessitates separate integration tools to manage specific types of connections. As integration needs grow in complexity, the ease of implementing these solutions diminishes.
One approach companies have taken to manage their integration needs across the enterprise is custom code. Custom code requires developers to build point-to-point integrations between numerous components within the business environment. Although this approach quickly and easily enables communication between a few applications, it is not future-proof and does not scale. Point-to-point integration leads to “spaghetti architecture”, creating a system that is tangled, fragile, and troublesome to maintain. As business requirements inevitably change, this spaghetti architecture makes even minor modifications very strenuous and difficult. Despite appearing to be a quick and easy remedy to the challenge of integration, custom coding and relying on standalone integration tools creates complications in the long run which can prevent scalability and limit business agility.
An Integration Solution | Anypoint Platform
It can be difficult to secure an integration tool that works across the enterprise while being cost effective, easy to manage, and future-proof. MuleSoft offers a solution that not only meets those requirements, but goes beyond the function of a single purpose integration tool to provide a complete integration platform that can be accessed through a single interface.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ Platform is the next generation integration platform. In a time where businesses are becoming composable enterprises and employing “best of breed” applications and services, creating connectivity requires more than just simple tools. A robust integration platform consisting of a number of valuable products, provides the connectivity organizations need to remain ahead of the game.
- CloudHub: With Anypoint Connectors and customizable Integration Apps, the CloudHub iPaaS makes it easy for businesses to offer repeatable integrations without complex code to create application connectivity on-premises or in the cloud, quickly.
- Mule as an ESB: As the world’s most widely used integration platform, Mule Enterprise Service Bus serves as a middleware technology to deliver a lightweight, open source integration solution to connect systems and services, on-premises and in the cloud.
- Anypoint Studio: Expedite developer productivity by drawing upon the graphical design environment of Anypoint Studio for all you MuleSoft platform needs - build, edit, and integrate quickly and easily.
- Enterprise Management Console: Manage ESB resources, including services, endpoints, and servers, with visibility and flexibility.
- DataWeave: Integrate data easily with DataWeave’s graphical data mapping and transformation.
- Anypoint Enterprise Security: Protect the entire enterprise from unwanted attacks, loss of data integrity, and unwarranted access.
Anypoint Platform is much more than an integration tool. It is a set of valuable products working together to create interoperability for the enterprise. It offers businesses the ease of managing their entire enterprise through a unified product suite.
Learn more about Anypoint Platform or contact us today to discover how it can benefit businesses of all sizes with their integration needs.