To survive and thrive in a transformed industry, media companies need to shift from a single channel model of production and distribution to a multi-channel model incorporating online media. Integration across disparate systems is needed to support content intake from multiple sources and deliver content to audiences across different channels, formats, and devices. Learn how to develop a flexible media asset management infrastructure to succeed in a changing media landscape.
Be successful in the changing media landscape:
- Surviving and thriving in a new media landscape
- Increasing agility to better respond to audiences and changing business needs
- Enhancing flexibility to handle heterogeneous content sources and formats
- Seamless scaling to accommodate rapid growth and high content volumes
- The Software Architecture for Media