Application integration for distributed retail firms
Integrate your retail environment
Integration is the lifeblood of retail environments. Distributed businesses with non-homogenous systems at the edges are unable to function without application integration. However, too many solutions are ill-suited to the needs of the retail industry. They attempt to retrofit heavy, centralized stacks of integration infrastructure for an industry that is fundamentally distributed in nature. This whitepaper discusses best practices for application integration in the retail industry and methods for using application integration, both for key existing business functions as well as revolutionary business transformation.
Create an efficient retail environment:
- Technical challenges of a distributed retail environment
- Design of a distributed integration architecture
- New business-transforming applications at and between stores
- Store-to-headquarters integration
- The Software Architecture for Retail
Open up possibilities for your retail firm, download the whitepaper today.