Anypoint Flex Gateway Benchmarking Guide
Select the right API gateway for your business
With the transition from legacy architectures to connected digital estates, organizations are increasingly using more APIs. As a result, IT teams need additional control as APIs multiply across diverse architectures and business priorities.
Best practices show that IT teams must select a lightweight and ultrafast gateway to control and secure any API deployed anywhere.
This whitepaper covers Anypoint Flex Gateway's performance overview with three key focus areas:
- Benefits of using Anypoint Flex Gateway
- Throughput performance across 2 Kubernetes deployments
- Impact of CPU and memory sizing on Anypoint Flex Gateway performance
Fill the form to download the full version of our whitepaper.
What is Anypoint Flex Gateway?
Anypoint Flex Gateway allows IT teams to manage and control any API built and deployed in any environment. The API gateway can be deployed on-premise or virtual, including cloud-native and containerized environments. And this API gateway deployment can be easily integrated with CI/CD pipelines.
The benchmarking results in this whitepaper demonstrate that Anypoint Flex Gateway is a high-performance API gateway suited for cloud-native modern architectures with three key benefits:
- Lightweight — almost no usage of memory
- Fast — low average latency and latency distribution
- High throughput — especially between 1 and 99 KB response payloads
- Empower your developers and deploy an ultrafast API gateway that stands about the rest. Discover Anypoint Flex Gateway and see why this solution should be used as soon as possible.