Digital transformation requires business, IT, and governance teams to collaborate to validate data value and accuracy. It also needs a streamlined process to keep data secure and ensure compliance with legislation on data accessibility. The joint solution by Stibo Systems/MuleSoft enables digital transformation by providing for many additional sources of data to be managed and mastered. This is accomplished by building an application network with secure, reusable integrations, then managing that data with confidence that it is accurate and reliable.
What does the joint Stibo Systems/MuleSoft solution do?
- MuleSoft provides the application network foundation to ensure stable and reusable integrations into and out of the Stibo Systems MDM hub.
- It combines disparate data from different systems into a single view.
- It provides data cleansing as well as product, supplier, and customer data verification
- Creates a highly scalable, manageable application network of trusted enterprise information across information silos
- Enables transparency, personalized experiences, and e-commerce growth
- MuleSoft/Stibo Systems solution drives faster implementation and time to value and adoption of the application network
- Ensures that trusted data (customer, product, supplier, location, asset) is being integrated and shared within the MuleSoft application network.
- Improves business intelligence, reporting, and analytics
- Provides data visibility for compliance with industry and trade standards as well as data management regulations
- Provides business agility to companies by connecting applications, data, and devices and ensuring data integrity
Data is the lifeblood of business. But as it continues to grow in complexity, it can become inaccurate and outdated, leading to chaos, uncertainty, and distrust. Stibo Systems is committed to harnessing the power of data to instill trust by creating transparency and giving businesses a single, accurate view of their data. They empower consumers to make informed decisions about their purchases, from source to final sale.