- Better Performance and Uptime: A faster, more reliable flow of event-driven information between microservices improves the availability and responsiveness of the back-office applications and customer-facing services that make up your application network.
- Simpler Architecture and Operations: By making it easier to link microservices using diverse APIs, running in all of the leading clouds and integrating with popular DevOps tools, Solace can help you more quickly and easily deploy and operate production-ready services.
- Guaranteed Delivery and Shock Absorption: Solace can support the routing of any amount of real-time information, and buffers data streams to guarantee that all messages are delivered, in order, without overwhelming recipients that are disconnected or unable to keep up with bursts of messages.
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment: With messaging presence in all major public clouds, including AWS, Azure, Google as well as solid on-premise capabilities, all completely interoperable, Solace makes data flow in a WAN optimized, lossless and publish/subscribe manner so MuleSoft Anypoint can consume and expose it as APIs and services for the Application Network.
- Event Driven IT Backbone: Solace allows on-demand filtering and event routing in a publish/subscribe manner. Event can be produced and consumed by the Mule Application Network, and Solace guarantees delivery to applications who need it on demand, across data centers and clouds, with no risk of message loss.
- Solace runs natively in public and private cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM BlueMix, Google Cloud Platform, Red Hat OpenShift, OpenStack, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform, and VMWare.
- Solace is available for popular docker containers, hypervisors, and VMs including Hyper-V, KVM, VirtualBox, and VMWare.
- Solace is plug and play with MuleSoft's Anypoint. Other than MuleSoft, Solace can be integrated with app servers, ESBs and other technologies including Apama, Cloudera, Elasticsearch, Flink, Flume, Apex, HermesJMS, IBM DataPower, IBM WebSphere, Nagios, NiFi, Oracle WebLogic, Pivotal Spring Framework, Red Hat JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Spark, TIBCO BusinessWorks, Tomcat, and others.
Solace enables open data movement by routing event-driven data between applications, devices and people across clouds using open APIs and protocols. Open data movement helps companies modernize applications and successfully pursue analytics, big data, hybrid cloud, and IoT strategies.