Hexaware’s API & Integration practice provides comprehensive solutions and services that help enterprises build a robust digital ecosystem with seamless integration of various enterprise applications. Hexaware offers a complete solution covering all aspects of integration including:
- API Enablement and Management
- Microservices enablement
- SOA and ESB implementations
- Cloud, on-premise and hybrid integrations
- Industry Driven Reference Model – Hexaware uses industry based reference architecture, component, message & service model and pattern catalog as start-up enablers for any integration program. This helps mapping customer landscape and achieve standardization.
- Integrated Governance – Hexaware sets up the integration platform governance framework as part of its engagement, aligning with enterprise IT Governance standards. This enables services to be measured, monitored, life-cycle managed, audited and operationalized within enterprise.
- Accelerators – Hexaware brings along a set of framework & tools for integration development to address some of the development phase challenges like complex build & deployment process, message validation & transformation etc.
- Integrated Security – Hexaware does security assessment & architecture specific to interface & messages to create a robust secured platform. Both design & build phases has security focused reviews & checkpoints including vulnerability assessment & penetration testing at interface/service, messages.
- Experience in Complex Enterprise Wide Integration – Hexaware has done multiple large integration projects having more than 200+ services, throughput of ~50tps, 150MB of payload size and 24X7 operations.
- End-to-End Ownership including Enabling Legacy System for Integration – Hexaware not only delivers integration platform but also enables legacy application with wrappers & custom connectors for integration.