Delivery Centric Pty Ltd
Delivery Centric's MuleSoft service offerings are tailored for organizations at various stages of their integration journey. Whether you need MuleSoft integration insights, project audits, or security and architecture reviews, their integration experts can help deliver MuleSoft-powered solutions. Delivery Centric's team of MuleSoft architects, consultants, and Developers are Certified in Mule 3.x to Mule 4.0, with Java background.
Delivery Centric expertise in MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and accelerates the customer business with:
- APIs: Enable and empower entire your organization with secure and simplified API-led connectivity for mobile devices, web devices, and connected devices.
- Data Integration: Implement batch and real-time processing for unified application and data integration.
- ESB: Combine the power of data and application integrations across legacy systems and SaaS applications, with a seamless path to API-led connectivity.
- Microservices: Enable your organization to develop new solutions in a manageable, reusable, and governed way.
- DevOps: Streamline adoption of popular DevOps frameworks for continuous integration and efficient deployment.
Delivery Centric's team of security technologists and operations experts leverage an “I’ve experienced that and solved that” perspective to deliver solutions that help their clients maximize and communicate the effectiveness of their cybersecurity programs.
As the APAC’s leading security solutions integrator, they take a strategic inside-out approach to cybersecurity. While the traditional threat-centric “outside-in” approach focuses first on identifying specific threats and then reacting with technology procurement, Delivery Centric starts with the core requirement of every enterprise—risk mitigation—and builds out from there with a strategy, infrastructure rationalization, operations optimization, and ongoing measurement.
This enables clients to build a sustainable risk-centric foundation for implementing proactive and measurable security programs that are far more effective at reducing current and future risk than is possible with the reactive outside-in model.