We have gathered a collection of valuable resources for developers, architects, and IT executives, on the topics relating to enterprise integration. Here you will find valuable information to help you get started with Open Source Mule ESB.
Learn about all things integration and Mule ESB - what it is, its features, and what it is capable of.
- Connectivity Across The New Enterprise
- The Benefits of ESB for Enterprise Application Integration
- Mule ESB As An Integration Platform
- Mule ESB - The Best Choice For Spring Integration
- Eliminate Point To Point Integration With Mule ESB - Use Cases
- System Integration with Mule ESB
- Open Source Integration
- Importance of High Availability in ESB
- Enterprise Management System
- Glossary of Terms
ESB Enterprise Security
Discover how Mule ESB works to protect your enterprise.
Not everyone has modernized their legacy systems. Learn about how Mule ESB works with legacy systems to integrate applications and services, bridging the network divide.
- Legacy Systems Modernization
- Legacy System Integration
- Integrating Legacy Systems with SaaS
- Modernize Systems and Applications
A collection of articles discussing Mule ESB and connectivity solutions that work with Microsoft products.
- Biztalk vs Mule ESB
- MSMQ Support
- MS Sharepoint Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics Integration
- Mule ESB Compatibility with .NET
Other Enterprise Integration Resources
An array of miscellaneous enterprise integration resources related to Mule ESB
- Integration Solutions
- An Introduction to JEE / J2EE Web Services
- RESTful Web Services using Mule ESB
- Enterprise Messaging System - Mule ESB as EMS
- Newsletter Archive
ESB Vendor Comparisons
See how Mule ESB stacks up against other Enterprise Service Bus offerings.
- Comparing Mule Vs. JBoss ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Open ESB / Glassfish ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Servicemix / Fuse ESB
- Mule ESB vs. Apache Camel
- Progress with Mule ESB
All the information you would need to get you started with using Mule ESB and its components.