NetSuite is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. The NetSuite cloud connector provides an easy way to interface with the NetSuite API from within Mule ESB or CloudHub™. This connector allows users to manage accounting, ERP, CRM, inventory fulfillment, order management, sales force automation, customer support, marketing automation, and ecommerce functions in NetSuite without having to deal directly with the NetSuite API. The NetSuite cloud connector is part of MuleSoft’s open-source suite of cloud connectors downloadable in Mule Studio.
- Query, create, delete, or modify any standard record
- Attach and detach records
- Query budget and consolidated exchange rates
- Examine record customizations
Common Use Cases
- Synchronize data between HR, ERP, and/or accounting systems
- Create integrated workflow across NetSuite and other core business systems
- Provide transparent and integrated case management and call center management
For further information, refer to the NetSuite Cloud Connector User Guide.