Anypoint Connector for NetSuite synchronizes data and automates business processes between NetSuite and third party applications, either on-premise or in the cloud. This example shows you how to use the NetSuite connector in an Anypoint integration application.
Though a simple example, this application connects to NetSuite to retrieve a list of customers based on a predefined criteria (all customers that have a last name that starts with 'a'). The data is then parsed and formatted to improve readability for the end user.
Set Up and Run the Example
Complete the following procedure to create, then run this example in your own instance of Anypoint Studio.
- Open the Example project in Anypoint Studio from Anypoint Exchange. Do not run the application.
- Replace the
http.port parameter in http:listener-config element with the valid value (For example:8081).
- Log in to your NetSuite account. You need the login email (netsuite.email) and the password (netsuite.password) to connect to NetSuite using the connector later on.
- Choose Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences from the main menu. Store the value ACCOUNT ID to use as a netsuite.account parameter.
- On the same page, if not present, insert a row in the table with your Name and a Web Services Default Role. Store the Role ID to use as a netsuite.roleId parameter.
- In your application in Studio, click the Global Elements tab.
- Double-click the NetSuite global element to open its Global Element Properties panel.
- Configure as follows: Email: netsuite.email, Password: netsuite.password, Account: netsuite.account, Role Id: netsuite.roleId
- Verify the configuration by clicking Test Connection. Alternatively, you can also configure the global element in the XML Editor.
- In the Package Explorer, right-click the get-customer-list-from-netsuite project name, and click Run As > Mule Application. Studio runs the application on the embedded server.
- Access your web browser with the following URL:
http://localhost:8081/customers?lastName=a to retrieve a list of all customers having a last name starting with
a. The data is stored in the HTML table.
- Stop the Mule application by clicking the square, red terminate button in the Console.
Read full documentation in GitHub