The focus of this workshop is project, architecture, and delivery readiness of MuleSoft projects. Before attending, you should have an understanding of basic Mulesoft product technology and be a MuleSoft Certified Architect.
Who should attend?
- Anyone delivering and implementing on MuleSoft projects.
- Those looking to obtain their Delivery Champion accreditation badge.
- Learn the latest services-based overview, practices, and trends on the Anypoint Platform and corresponding technologies
- Opportunity to align with our MuleSoft Professional Services and Customer Success teams and interact with our Global Advanced Services team
- Understand the MuleSoft Catalyst Outcome-Based Delivery (OBD) Methodology approach and guidance
- Get Detailed review, guide, and best practices associated with Anypoint Platform Playbook
- Discussion forums on advanced technical topics and an introduction to new tools, processes, and technologies in our roadmap
Anypoint Platform Delivery Approach:
- Design Platform Architect
- Build Anypoint Platform
- Transition and Educate
C4E (Center for Enablement) Overview
- Reliable Messaging
- Health Check
- Must be a MuleSoft Certified for Developer or Architect
- Log in and have access to Catalyst KnowledgeHub, using your Anypoint credentials
- Complete the Trailhead - Deliver IT Success with MuleSoft Catalyst
- Block your calendar by clicking on the button provided after your registration.
- Use your company email to register. Personal emails will be declined.
- Questions? Contact Darwin Singson – email@example.com