The SFTP connector operations can handle file transfers over the SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) protocol.
Note: This connector module only works with Mule 4 and Studio 7.
- Copy - Copies the file from a source path to a target path.
- Create Directory - Creates a new directory at a given directory path.
- Delete - Deletes a file at a given path, provided that it is not locked.
- List - Lists all files in a given directory path that match a specified matcher, such as file name patterns, dates, locations, and sizes.
- Move - Moves a file from a given source path to a target path.
- Read - Reads the file in a given path, sets its content in the payload, and sets its attributes.
- Rename - Provides a new file name for the a file at a given path.
- Write - Writes content to a file. It can also map data and perform transformations similar to the Transform component.