Previous Webinars in the series
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Patricia Hines, CTP, Industry Solutions Director Financial Services
Guy Murphy, Principal Solutions Consultant, MuleSoft
Get the answers to these questions:
- What are the key challenges compelling firms to undertake legacy modernization?
- How can firms close the gap between legacy systems and cloud, social, and mobile?
- How can integration accelerate initiatives to refresh and extend legacy systems?
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Reza Shafii, Senior Director of Product Management, MuleSoft
Join this session to learn how to:
- Design concise, human-readable APIs with rich documentation in minutes
- Easily implement your APIs with an array of choices spanning Node.js, Java, and APIkit
- Take the pain out of connecting to backend data sources
- Make it easy for developers to find and use your APIs
- Architect your API program for agility
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Ross Mason, Founder & VP of Product Strategy
Questions Ross will be addressing:
- Why are existing IT delivery models failing to keep up with business demands?
- What needs to change for IT to move faster while retaining some control?
- How are leading organizations addressing this challenge?
- Where are the opportunities to begin changing my approach to IT?
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Raman Khanna, MD, MAS, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF Lead Implementation Scientist, UCSF Center for Digital Health Innovation
Ed Martin, Director, UCSF School of Medicine Information Services Unit Technical Architect, UCSF Center for Digital Health Innovation
- How UCSF developed an award-winning platform that is changing how its care teams communicate and work together
- Best practices for integrating clinical and non-clinical systems, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Lessons in driving behavioral change to enable technology adoption
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Sarah Burke, Senior Product Marketer
Darko Vukovich, Senior Product Manager
- Integrate faster to save time and money
- Increase developer productivity
- Reduce development issues and rework
- Leverage years of MuleSoft integration best practices