Open Source ESB & Integration Resources
We have gathered a collection of valuable resources for developers, architects, and IT executives, on the topics of integration and SOA. Here you will find product demos, technical webinars and whitepapers to help you get started with Open Source Mule ESB.
A brief introduction to Mule ESB with an informative video.
Obtain extensive details about Mule ESB architecture, components, and performance from technical papers.
- Service Proliferation: Path to Reusability
- Working with Components (from Mule in Action)
- Mule ESB - performance test results
- Architecture of Mule and ServiceMix (from Open Source ESBs in Action)
All the information you would need to get you started with using Mule ESB and its components.
Informative pages to get you up to speed on all things SOA.
Helpful resources to assist you in overcoming challenges related to SOA Governance.
- SOA Governance Solution
- Service Repository
- Service Registry and Repository
- Application Service Governance
Learn about all things integration and Mule ESB - what it is, its features, and what it is capable of.
- The Benefits of ESB for Enterprise Application Integration
- Mule ESB As An Integration Platform
- Mule ESB - The Best Choice For Spring Integration
- Eliminate Point To Point Integration With Mule ESB - Use Cases
- System Integration with Mule ESB
- Open Source Integration
- Hybrid Cloud Integration Platform and Solutions
- Importance of High Availability in ESB
- New Era Integration Solutions
- Mule ESB as Middleware
- Integration Tools
ESB Enterprise Security
Discover how Mule ESB works to protect your enterprise.
ESB Vendor Comparisons
See how Mule ESB stacks up against other Enterprise Service Bus offerings.
- Comparing Mule Vs. JBoss ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Open ESB / Glassfish ESB
- Comparing Mule Vs. Servicemix / Fuse ESB
- Mule ESB vs. Apache Camel
- Progress with Mule ESB
Not everyone has modernized their legacy systems. Learn about how Mule ESB works with legacy systems to integrate applications and services, bridging the network divide.
ERP and CRM
Automating business processes and enabling connectivity among various applications makes ERP and CRM systems more efficient. Learn more about ERP and CRM integration solutions from Mule ESB.
- SAP Java Connector
- SAP Salesforce Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors Connector
- SAP NetWeaver PI Gateway for SFDC Integration
- CRM Integration via Mule ESB and CloudHub™
- ERP Integration - A United Application Architecture
- CRM and ERP Integration
Other Enterprise Integration Resources
An array of miscellaneous enterprise integration resources related to Mule ESB