In the fast-paced digital world, businesses need to integrate new technologies and offerings quickly, reliably and cost-effectively. The Accenture Customer Connectivity Platform (ACCP) is a mature framework and library of common application programming interfaces (APIs) that accelerate the path to integration.
By using ACCP, clients across industries are:
- Expediting speed to market.
- Reducing development time by 40-60 percent.
- Minimizing the cost of integration.
- Enhancing maintainability with the help of tested templates and other framework components.
- Reducing the number of defects.
ACCP gives businesses the agility necessary to adjust quickly to changing business environments and take advantage of capabilities, such as cloud and software as a service. Accenture has captured its industry and technical expertise in the form of API connectivity assets that are designed, developed and managed through MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™. By leveraging this API-led connectivity approach, Accenture and MuleSoft are helping their clients to build application networks to fundamentally change the pace of innovation.