In order to help its customers to securely speed up their business while saving costs, T-Systems offers end-to-end services to implement and run MuleSoft’s Anypoint platform in a public, private, or hybrid cloud.
T-Systems offers enterprise-ready end-to-end MuleSoft services which are needed to assess, set up, and run MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform:
- Consulting and architecture: Develop a strategy on how to best fit MuleSoft into your Enterprise IT architecture and processes.
- Implementation and integration: Set up and configure Anypoint and connect existing applications, data, and systems.
- Managed services for cloud and on-prem operations: Instead of using MuleSoft’s SaaS model, T-Systems can set up and run the infrastructure environment as public/hybrid, private cloud, or on-prem installation. Their services include the setup and administration of the Anypoint installation.
- Licenses: Receive the best fit of MuleSoft licenses for your specific use cases and environment
With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 38,000 employees, and revenue of 6.8 billion euros in 2019, T-Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT). T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for businesses, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services and the transformation to cloud-based services. They also provide new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, and industrial internet.
T-Systems can deliver all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, highly secure data centers, comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.
T-Systems has highly skilled and experienced staff, as system integration is in its DNA.
- MuleSoft-certified staff: For your projects from on-, near-, and off-shore, depending on your needs and budgeting.
- Decades of experience: Enterprise architecture and integration projects have been T-Systems' core business for a long time.
- Broad experience in technologies: Integration of technologies into Anypoint requires strong knowledge of these technologies, as well as Salesforce, SAP, and legacy IT.