Full-cycle solutions Ricston is geared up to be able to help across the whole cycle of digital transformation:
- cost benefit analysis,
- sizing and costing of licences,
- proof of concept, architecture design,
- enablement of IT teams,
- ongoing deployments and support backed up by SLA’s
- We offer also focused consulting and development to solve Clients’ immediate challenges, migrate to latest Mule versions, implement connectors or quick fixes.
- With remote - team approach we can provide the same value to a Client as an onshore team at a lower cost, offering additional flexibility on service delivery, as well as onsite consulting and enablement when required.
- Ricston Technical Assistance Program - is an easy way to obtain remote support and resolve issues and queries with the help of our Mule experts.
- Ricston has a dedicated team that builds connectors on demand, such as Google DFP for Publishers and has deep expertise in utilising NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce and other connectors.
- Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals
- Anypoint Platform Development: API Design
- Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
- Anypoint Platform Operations: On-Prem Deployments
Training Delivery format:
- English, Spanish