Ricston is a Professional Services provider established in 2006 by Peter Delia and Ross Mason – founder of the Mule ESB project and MuleSoft. We integrate the latest technologies with legacy platforms, help customers develop and manage API’s, microservices and containers. Our goal is to support transformation, bi-modal development, increase in revenue and agility at all levels in your organization.
Since founding in 2006, Ricston has been a strategic partner to MuleSoft, playing an important role in the early days in helping MuleSoft on its road to success.
Over the years, Ricston has quietly focused on its core competence in integration, maintaining its specialisation and deep expertise in MuleSoft products and helping Enterprise customers around the globe to achieve success in their projects from company’s base in Europe.
We are a multicultural team of 25+ experts in Enterprise Architecture, Systems Integration and Open Source with expertise built upon 300+ successful projects delivered to Clients worldwide.
At Ricston we offer a full spectrum of services:
- Full cycle solution, starting from idea, to system design, to implementation and Q&A.
- Focused consulting to solve immediate challenges, implement connectors or quick fixes onsite and remotely.
- Near-shore resources to reinforce and extend your team to assure your success in delivering on integration or open source related projects and challenges.
We believe in “smart people with smart tools” and provide the optimal mix of services as appropriate for your business and project needs.
- Tutorials, use-cases and best practices from Ricston team- blog.ricston.com
- More information and resources on our website - ricston.com