Full-cycle solutions Ricston is geared up to be able to help across the whole cycle of digital transformation:
- Cost-benefit analysis,
- Sizing and costing of licenses,
- Proof of concept, architecture design,
- Enablement of IT teams,
- Ongoing deployments and support backed up by SLA’s
- We offer also focused consulting and development to solve Clients’ immediate challenges, migrate to latest Mule versions, implement connectors or quick fixes.
- With remote - team approach we can provide the same value to a Client as an onshore team at a lower cost, offering additional flexibility on service delivery, as well as onsite consulting and enablement when required.
- Ricston Technical Assistance Program - is an easy way to obtain remote support and resolve issues and queries with the help of our Mule experts.
- Ricston has a dedicated team that builds connectors on demand, such as Google DFP for Publishers and has deep expertise in utilising NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce and other connectors.
- Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals
- Anypoint Platform Development: API Design
- Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
- Anypoint Platform Operations: On-premises Deployments
Training Delivery format:
- English, Spanish
Ricston is a Professional Services provider established in 2006 by Peter Delia and Ross Mason – founder of the Mule project and MuleSoft. We integrate the latest technologies with legacy platforms, help customers develop and manage API’s, microservices and containers. Our goal is to support transformation, bi-modal development, increase in revenue and agility at all levels in your organisation.