Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The MuleSoft and AWS partnership enables customers to accelerate cloud adoption and seamlessly connect with data and workflows from any system, whether it's in AWS or on-premises or in a SaaS application. Out of the box (OOTB) connectors for key AWS services (S3, DynamoDB, and EC2) and key business systems (Salesforce, SAP, and Oracle) helps overcome data silos and allows builders to focus on innovation versus integration.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 175 fully-featured services trusted by millions of active customers around the world, including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and governments. This powers their infrastructure, makes them more agile, and lowers costs.
MuleSoft on AWS - Partnership Value Proposition
MuleSoft accelerates the adoption of key cloud services while allowing customers to safely unlock the data inside legacy, on-premises, or SaaS applications. It starts with OOTB connectors to key AWS services like S3, EC2 and RDS, and over 200 other systems. With a clicks-not-code interface, customers can enable cloud and hybrid scenarios with a fully-managed, multi-tenant offering, or directly on Kubernetes in their own AWS account.
Lastly, MuleSoft delivers complete end-to-end visibility, governance, and security, making it the only integration platform to be listed as a leader in two Gartner Magic Quadrants: iPaaS (Integration-Platform-as-a-Service) and API Management.
Customer Case Studies
- Washington Post - Mulesoft, (Washington Post subsidiary) ARC Expands Integration Capabilities With Mulesoft
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Mulesoft, Buffalo Wild Wings Serves Up Improved Customer Experience with IoT
- AT&T - Mulesoft, AT&T, AT&T Lead Integration Architect for Business Sales Brad Ringer discusses on video how Mulesoft + AWS helps build secure products (Minute 7)
FedRamp Compliant Solutions for Government Customers
MuleSoft has a FedRAMP Moderate Certification running on AWS GovCloud. Agencies and regulated businesses can now easily develop, manage, and monitor all their integrations and APIs from a unified, secure platform. To learn more about this solution, visit MuleSoft for Government.
On-Demand Developer Resources
- Connectors: A real-time list of MuleSoft connectors into key AWS services
- Product Trial: Get access to a 2 week free trial of MuleSoft SaaS solution on AWS
- Webinar: AWS Developer Guide: How to extend AWS capabilities with MuleSoft
- White Paper: 3 ways to extend your AWS capabilities
- Tutorials: How to sync data between Amazon S3 and Salesforce