New MuleSoft Solutions Unlock Hidden Value in .NET Applications
SAN FRANCISCO – July 23, 2014 – MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, today announced new solutions for connecting Microsoft technologies within the cloud-enabled enterprise. The new solutions provide out-of-the-box connectivity to a vast library of Microsoft products, including Microsoft SharePoint, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and more. With MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft, IT organizations using .NET now have the freedom to connect what they want, where they want, on-premises or in the cloud.
“There’s no such thing as a pure Java shop or .NET shop anymore,” said Ken Yagen, vice president of products at MuleSoft. “Modern enterprises rely on a mix of cloud services and on-premises software, and our Anypoint Platform helps connect it all. Whether you need to integrate .NET applications with one another, with other non-.NET applications or with services in the cloud, MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft can do the job faster and more effectively than any other integration solution. With MuleSoft’s any-to-any connectivity, businesses can preserve their investments in legacy IT, break down organizational silos and unlock massive opportunities for bottom-line growth.”
Unlock the Value of Existing Microsoft Investments with MuleSoft
The new solutions run on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, which unifies business processes across applications, data sources and APIs, eliminating the pain and cost of point-to-point integration. Anypoint Platform delivers on the promise of the next generation of integration, transforming how companies compete through connectivity.
MuleSoft’s new solutions for Microsoft enable companies to leverage existing Microsoft IT investments and integration logic written in .NET. Microsoft customers can now address immediate integration challenges and develop a robust cloud and API management strategy for the future using the following features and capabilities:
- Extend and reuse .NET assets
- Connect .NET methods, assemblies and libraries to any third-party applications, data sources and devices, whether on premises or in the cloud
- Customize Mule application logic using any .NET language, and familiar .NET development tools, including Visual Studio
- Use Visual Studio to debug .NET code in the context of a Mule application
- Connect to existing Microsoft queuing infrastructure
- Leverage investments in MSMQ and AMQP, without the need for custom code
- Access metadata properties of queues to customize messaging behavior
- Authenticate queues to enforce permissions and secure legacy investments
- Integrate with popular Microsoft endpoints, including:
- SOAP/WS-* (WCF interoperability)
- ASP.NET Web APIs
- SQL Server
Anypoint Platform is the most widely used integration platform for connecting any application, data source or API, whether in the cloud or on-premises. It includes CloudHub™ iPaaS, Mule ESB™, and a unified solution for API management, design and publishing.
Anypoint Platform’s powerful tooling gives developers greater flexibility to use Java, .NET or other programming languages. This choice enables development teams to do more with their technology investments ─ and get more out of their IT deployments ─ so they can reap bigger business benefits.
“With the MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft, Calgary Co-op connected its retail store point of sale systems to headquarters with minimal coding,” said Robert Hayes, manager of technology and development at Calgary Co-op, one of the largest retail co-operatives in North America. "The product inventory management solution we're about to deploy will enable demand-driven stock replenishment, ensuring Co-op members always find what they need. Anypoint Platform takes the pain out of integration, helping us deliver better application and data integration much faster than the point-to-point methods we had previously used.”
MuleSoft solutions for Microsoft are available immediately. For more on the latest release:
- Learn more about the new solutions: https://www.mulesoft.com/net-framework-integration-solutions
- Register for the webinar: https://www.mulesoft.com/webinars/extend-microsoft-environments
- Read more about .NET integration best practices: https://www.mulesoft.com/whitepaper/net-framework-integration
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft makes connecting anything easy with Anypoint Platform™, the only complete integration platform for SaaS, SOA and APIs. Thousands of organizations in 60 countries, from emerging brands to Global 500 enterprises, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage. http://www.mulesoft.com/