SAN FRANCISCO – April 20, 2016 – MuleSoft, provider of the leading platform for building application networks, today announced CONNECT 2016, the premier integration conference for CIOs, IT leaders and technologists addressing digital transformation through API-led connectivity. More than a thousand customers, partners and industry thought leaders across industries will gather to discuss how to transform IT into a strategic business enabler responsible for driving business outcomes. CONNECT will take place May 21-25, 2016 at the Hilton Union Square Hotel in San Francisco. The four-day event will include presentations on how application networks are enabling businesses to digitally transform, case studies and product demonstrations, and hands-on training courses and complimentary certifications.
CONNECT will feature more than 50 speaker sessions from leading customers, partners and industry thought leaders including Splunk CEO Doug Merritt, Docusign CEO Keith Krach and New Relic CIO Yvonne Wassenaar. The must-attend event will also highlight how MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables businesses to create an application network to meet their digital transformation goals and dramatically increase their pace of business. Event highlights will include:
- Industry leading keynote and session speakers from Coca-Cola, Cisco, DocuSign, New Relic, Redwood Logistics, Siemens, Splunk, StubHub, Uber, UCLA Health, Unilever and more
- Best practices on how to leverage MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to build a seamless application network of apps, data and devices, whether in the cloud, on-premises or hybrid
- Hands-on training courses and free onsite certified developer exams
- On-site technical support from MuleSoft experts across professional services, engineering, product management and support
- MuleSoft Champions Zone for top developers and advocates to network and learn about new features of the MuleSoft Champions program
- Interactive demos from MuleSoft customers and strategic partners
- Partner Day to discuss how to drive transformational outcomes for customers, with more than 500 partner attendees expected
- Developer meetups with MongoDB and CoreOS
"Digital disruption is redefining how companies compete across industries, which puts connecting apps, data and devices at the center of driving business transformation. By building application networks, enterprises are fundamentally changing the clock speed of business,” said Greg Schott, president and CEO, MuleSoft. "CONNECT is the premier conference for digital business where we set the agenda for how to compete in this connected era. We are bringing together our customers, partners, and some of the biggest names in enterprise software for the flagship industry event of the year."
Register today and discover how to achieve digital transformation with API-led connectivity:
To learn more about CONNECT, register and view the agenda by visiting: http://connect.mulesoft.com. To follow the event, check out the official Twitter hashtag: #Connect16
About Anypoint Platform
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ is a complete solution for API-led connectivity that creates a seamless application network of apps, data, and devices, both on-premises and in the cloud. This hybrid integration platform includes iPaaS, ESB, and a unified solution for API management, design and publishing.
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world's applications, data and devices. With our market-leading Anypoint Platform™, companies are building application networks to fundamentally change the pace of innovation. MuleSoft’s API-led approach to connectivity gives companies new ways to reach their customers, employees and partners. Organizations in more than 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to transform their businesses. To find out how, visit http://mulesoft.com.
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc. All other marks are those of respective owners.