Latest Release Delivers Batch Capabilities and Introduces New Salesforce Integration Templates to Speed Time to Market for SaaS Integration Initiatives
SAN FRANCISCO – May 28, 2014 – Today at MuleSoft CONNECT, MuleSoft announced the latest release of its Anypoint Platform™, delivering a unified solution for application and data integration across SOA, SaaS integrationand APIs. This new release provides a faster, easier way to deliver data to business applications, whether they are event-driven, real-time data or batch data. The Anypoint Platform May 2014 release also includes templates to solve the most common Salesforce integration challenges and new security certifications for CloudHub, speeding time to market for SaaS integration initiatives. Solving the application connectivity challenge is becoming a top priority for every organization, as evidenced by MuleSoft’s 97 percent year-on-year growth in Q1 2014. SaaS, big data and the Internet of Things are fueling a massive integration opportunity, and MuleSoft is at the center of these mega-trends, connecting disparate systems and technologies with a unified integration platform.
"Many integration tasks around current SaaS applications appear simpler than the heavyweight enterprise application integration and SOA architecture that companies might have on-premises," according to the November 2013 Forrester Research, Inc. 'How Many Cloud Integration Technologies Do You Need?' report, written by Stefan Ried. “Additionally, more tech-savvy businesspeople are now directly using integration tools, rather than traditional enterprise architects. These factors are driving the market toward new tools and blurring the lines between application and data integration.”
New Anypoint Platform Release Highlights
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is built to eliminate the pain and cost of point-to-point integration, unifying business processes across applications, data sources and APIs. The platform delivers on the promise of the next generation of integration, transforming how companies compete through connectivity.
Bringing together MuleSoft’s leading application integration technology with powerful data integration capabilities, Anypoint Platform enables customers to be successful at all stages along the continuum of integration from point-to-point data sync to service orchestration to API management:
- Integrated batch capabilities: Move millions of records between applications or data sources with fast, reliable tooling
- Process records in parallel for accelerated loading
- Follow a predefined load/step/commit model to ensure reliability and recovery
- Create reports on the results of the job to track success
- Anypoint Templates for Salesforce: Accelerate time to value with solutions built to address the most common Salesforce integration use cases
- Customize, extend and reuse configurable integration applications that leverage best practices from MuleSoft
- Built to address the most common integration patterns, such as synchronizing data across applications
- Rapidly connect Salesforce to other CRM and ERP applications, including multiple Salesforce instances, Siebel, SAP and databases
- Increased productivity for data integration with Anypoint Studio (formerly Mule Studio):
- Anypoint DataMapper: Process data mappings and transformations up to 30x faster
- DataSense: Build reliable integrations quickly with end-to-end visibility into message properties and payload structures
- Meets or exceeds the highest industry and regulatory standards, including SSAE16 SOC2 and support for FIPS compliance
“We rely on Anypoint Platform for modernizing our legacy systems and to help meet the US Government’s modernization and SOA initiatives,” said Aaron Weikle, senior architect at the Federal Government. “The platform approach enables us to automate our existing data integration processes. Enriching these new flows with data exposed through Web services and APIs helps us meet the demand for reduced costs and shorter delivery times. Using MuleSoft, the IT team automated critical business processes, eliminating manual steps and reducing process times from hours to minutes, for a 90 percent time savings. Using standard integration tools, this would be unrealistic. As we continue to build out the event-driven data enrichment and order processing system, we see MuleSoft as a significant contributor to our ongoing priority projects.”
"SaaS is driving new requirements for application and data integration, as well as increased expectations in terms of the speed to market. With this latest release, MuleSoft is meeting the challenge with new core enhancements to our platform,” said Ken Yagen, vice president of products at MuleSoft. "Anypoint Platform is leading the way for enterprises to connect SaaS and uniquely addresses the connectivity needs of today’s companies."
MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform May 2014 release is available immediately. For more on the latest release:
- Register for the webinar: http://www.mulesoft.com/webinars/esb/faster-with-mule-35
- Read more about what's new in Anypoint Platform May 2014 release: http://blogs.mulesoft.org/anypoint-platform-may-2014-release
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft makes connecting anything easy with Anypoint™ Platform, the only complete integration platform for SaaS, SOA and APIs. Thousands of organizations in 60 countries, from emerging brands to Global 500 enterprises, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage. http://www.mulesoft.com/