Since 2006, Enterprise Architects (http://www.enterprisearchitects.org.uk/) hereinafter (“EAL”) has established an enviable international market leadership in Strategy, Planning and Enterprise Architecture. Enterprise Architects is a specialist, results focused consultancy that offer independent advice, support and leadership of Strategy and Enterprise Architecture. We partner with public and private sector organizations to deliver IS/IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Client Side Partnering best practice capabilities, principles, methods and frameworks.
Enterprise Architects is one of only four companies worldwide licensed to provide professional TOGAFTM consulting services. Additionally, our quality assurance and environmental standards are supported through our accreditations in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our practices are structured to provide expertise at enterprise, domain and solution architecture level as well as client side partnering in areas such as program and project management and supplier management and supplier selection.
Taking an organizational, program or project focus as required our capability can be engaged as either a support function, assisting your team during peak periods of demand or in a leadership capacity, leveraging our deep experience across numerous engagements. Our signature-consulting product “Enterprise Architecture Capability Development & Operating Model” is deployed at over 100 customers worldwide.
Our unique selling point is our ability to drive transformation through benefit led opportunities and solutions using our sophisticated architecture development techniques. It is typical for clients to retain our expertise and continue to partner with EAL to successfully deliver complex programs and projects established by EA engagements that are both strategic and benefits led. This ensures maximum alignment to corporate goals, reducing risk and providing maximum return on investment. In many cases we have been able to self-fund new programs of work from the benefits established in the EA work through the opportunities derived and developed in the Enterprise architecture.
Our consultants are highly experienced individuals armed with deep understanding of IS/IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Change Management, Program and Project Management and Delivery, drawing on a wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure the highest quality of service.
Typical Services Delivered:
- Developing an Enterprise Integration Strategy Implementing a Service Oriented Architecture Developing Integration requirements
- Developing an Integration roadmap Implementing the MuleSoft AnyPoint Enterprise Integration platform
- Moving from a series of point to point integrated systems to a streamlined single common solution that integrates the business processes, data and systems
- Capturing and documenting existing interfaces into an Interfaces Catalog
- Documenting Interface Specifications
- Recommending Integration Architecture and Design patterns
- Developing the “As Is” Integration Architecture and the “To Be” Integration Architecture
- Capturing the Integration design in an architecture tool