– January 13, 2010
– "We are seeing a fundamental shift in application development, from monolithic enterprise applications toward distributed, web and cloud-based services," said Brad Shimmin, Principle Analyst of Current Analysis. "As a result, developers and enterprise architects are increasingly migrating from heavy proprietary infrastructure software to more lightweight and often open source approaches; the recent economic downturn has only accelerated that trend."
- MuleSoft achieved record bookings every quarter in 2009, with more than 152% growth in recurring subscription revenues over 2008.
- New customer contracts in 2009 grew the company’s customer base by 98% over the prior year, including one of the world’s largest airlines, two of the top three US aerospace and defense companies, and other industry leaders such as British Sky Broadcasting, Volvofinans Bank, European Parliament, Graebel Companies and Entertainment Partners.
- MuleSoft’s industry-leading customer satisfaction rates led to an 89% subscription renewal rate for 2009, including renewed contracts with two of the top three US banks, a major US wireless carrier, as well as Walmart.com, Honeywell, and DHL.
- Tcat Server – a fully-supported web application server, based on Apache Tomcat, featuring enterprise-class features including server and Tomcat configuration management, monitoring and diagnostics, and application provisioning
- iBeans (short for integration beans) – an open source integration technology for web applications that dramatically simplifies integration with data sources and services
- Mule Data Integrator – an end-to-end solution for complex data integration and transformation, simplifying the development, maintenance and deployment of data maps
- Major advances in Mule ESB Enterprise, including the release of Mule ESB 2.2, a new high availability module, and the Eclipse-based Mule IDE
- MuleSoft Founder and CTO, Ross Mason, was included among InfoWorld’s Top 25 CTO’s for 2009, an honor recognizing senior IT executives who have demonstrated leadership within their companies and in the IT community.
- MuleSoft was honored with CRN’s Emerging Technology Vendor award, which captures companies that are delivering high margins for solution providers with innovative and easy-to-use technology that undercuts industry giants.