SAN FRANCISCO– JAN. 23, 2012 - MuleSoft, provider of the #1 integration platform for the cloud and enterprise, today announced another phenomenal year and accelerating momentum, growing new license bookings by 122% over the previous year. 2011 was also a banner year for innovation at MuleSoft, with the debut of Mule iON, the world’s first integration platform as a service (iPaaS), as well as major enhancements for its flagship Mule ESB.
Financial Highlights, Customer Wins, and New Partnerships
- MuleSoft achieved record-breaking growth, with new license bookings up by 122% over 2010.
- Growth accelerated throughout the year, with second-half new license bookings nearly quadrupling the year-ago period.
- The company’s 96% customer satisfaction rate continued to drive industry-leading subscription renewal rates
- MuleSoft nearly doubled its customer base, adding major companies to its roster across industries such as AXA, MasterCard, CBS, QVC, and Infospace, as well as other industry leaders in banking, health care, insurance, manufacturing, social gaming, media, and telecommunications.
- The company forged and deepened partnerships with global and regional system integrators, as well as leading cloud and open source players—including Accenture, CapGemini, Fast Connect, Entiros, Open Answers, Alfresco, Liferay, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Twilio, PeopleMatter, and Zuora, further enriching MuleSoft’s partner ecosystem.
In 2011, MuleSoft made major enhancements to its flagship Mule ESB and successfully established its leadership in the cloud integration space with the debut of Mule iON.
- Mule ESB 3.2 –MuleSoft continued to make integration and service orchestration more intuitive using the Flow model and added features for reliability, scalability, and business-level visibility. The company expanded its library of cloud connectors—with over 60 connectors now available
- Mule Studio – MuleSoft introduced Mule Studio, an Eclipse-based graphical development tool that makes Mule more accessible than ever. Mule Studio’s innovative round-trip editing capability allows users to design and edit applications interchangeably through the graphical tool or XML configuration.
- Mule iON– the world’s first true integration platform as a service (iPaaS). A multi-tenant and elastic cloud platform, built on the proven Mule integration technology at its core, Mule iON is the easiest way for SaaS vendors, system integrators, and developers to integrate SaaS and cloud applications and on-premise systems. Since MuleSoft announced its general availability, the Mule iON platform has already surpassed 1,100 user accounts. Early successes include a strategic partnership with Zuora, the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, and PeopleMatter, a leading SaaS provider of HR and talent management solutions.
Continued Community Momentum and Strength
- Over the past year, monthly downloads of the open source Mule project have more than doubled, with the developer community exceeding 100,000 users.
- More than 3,200 organizations globally are now using Mule in production.
Global Thought Leadership and Industry Accolades
- MuleSoft continued its popular Mule Summit global tour with a series of events focused on integration architecture best practices, Mule roadmap discussions, and real-world user case studies.
- Mule iON took home the Cloud Computing Business Value Award from THINKstrategies. MuleSoft also won the SD Times 100 award for the fourth consecutive year, being recognized as a “top innovator and leader” in the Database and Integration category.
“With our exceptional 2011 results, MuleSoft is just beginning to realize the enormous opportunity in front of us,” said Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO. “Over five hundred billion dollars are spent each year on custom point-to-point integration, and with our cloud and on-premise integration platforms, MuleSoft is eliminating the cost and pain of one-off integration efforts.”
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is looking for great people in all areas. For more information, visit:http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft delivers the world’s #1 integration platform for the cloud and enterprise. Built on the most widely used open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB, Mule iON integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and Tcat (enterprise Tomcat server) provide an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications. The company’s offerings boast more than 2 million downloads and over 3,200 organizations in production, including leading companies such as Walmart.com, Mastercard, Nokia, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks and over 35% of the Global 500. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.