– April 10, 2012
– Organizations often seek to fully harness the power of SAP applications through integration with other systems, creating end-to-end business processes across applications, both on-premise and in the cloud. Mule ESB Enterprise offers a simplified approach to integrating SAP solutions with other systems in the enterprise by allowing developers to deliver integration faster, more easily, and with a lower total cost of ownership by utilizing existing expertise and resources in Java and SAP technology. The Mule ESB Enterprise solution provides bi-directional communication via application link enabling (ALE) and iDocs technology with SAP solutions.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that Mule ESB Enterprise Edition 3 integrates with the SAP ERP application Release 6.0 via the ALE converter and subsystems (CA-ALE) 4.0 integration scenario. MuleSoft’s solution leverages the proven and robust Mule integration technology and can be used for all common SAP integration scenarios, including the following:
- Integration of SAP Solutions with CRM Systems via ALE and iDocs Technology – integrate or synchronize data between SAP solutions and external customer relationship management (CRM) systems, either on-premise or in the cloud, including Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM (formerly Siebel), and Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM
- Supplier Integration via ALE and iDocs Technology – connect supplier systems with SAP solutions; streamline and automate the entire supply management process from creating a purchase requisition to obtaining supplier quotes to sending a purchase order to the chosen supplier
- Purchase Order Integration via ALE and iDocs Technology –integrates purchase order management applications with SAP solutions, making information for new purchase orders immediately available in SAP solutions
- “Our new Mule ESB Enterprise connector delivers extremely simple, fast and more cost-effective integrations with existing deployments of SAP applications,” said Chris Purpura, vice president of business development at MuleSoft. “This solution combines Mule ESB, a widely adopted, open application integration platform, with native support for the BAPI® programming interface and remote function calls, resulting in an extensively tested and certified solution that enterprises can trust. ”
MuleSoft is the number one integration platform for application connectivity in the cloud and on-premise. Built on the most widely used open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB, Mule iON integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and Tcat (enterprise Tomcat server) provide an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications. The company’s offerings boast more than 2 million downloads and over 3,200 organizations in production, including leading companies such as Walmart.com, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks and over 35% of the Global 500. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.