MuleSoft Delivers Ninth Consecutive Record Bookings Quarter
Company Reports 140% Year-Over-Year Bookings Growth, Announces Two New Products
SAN FRANCISCO – April 21, 2010 - MuleSoft, the Web Middleware Company, today announced another quarter of record financial results, growing Q1 bookings by 140% over the first quarter of 2009. This represents the ninth consecutive quarter of record bookings for MuleSoft, extending the company's trend of explosive growth and confirming MuleSoft's position as the leading provider of web middleware.
“Our phenomenal growth record continues to validate our approach and the web middleware vision."
- Greg Schott, CEO of MuleSoft
"Customers are abandoning heavyweight legacy ‘stacks’ in droves and choosing our products, which deliver a combination of simplicity, flexibility and power that simply isn't provided by the top-down approaches favored by mega-vendors like Oracle and IBM."
Financial highlights and customer wins
- In addition to achieving 140% bookings growth, the company exceeded internal expectations for numerous other metrics, including revenues and subscription renewals.
- MuleSoft delivered significant bookings traction for both Mule Data Integrator and Mule MQ, within just a few weeks after the release of those products .
- The second quarter of availability for Tcat Server saw continued acceleration in customer traction, including contracts with the State of Alaska, Equifax and others.
- MuleSoft continues to drive significant growth in Europe, yielding new customer wins in Q1 that included a top-5 European wireless telecommunications carrier
- MuleSoft closed a $12M Series C financing, led by SAP Ventures, the venture capital arm of software industry leader SAP AG.
Product footprint continues to grow
In addition to financial milestones, MuleSoft's record 2010 Q1 was distinguished by two major product launches, significantly expanding the company's product footprint and complementing its existing offerings:
- Mule MQ- a high performance, highly scalable, low-latency JMS messaging system, fully integrated, tested and supported with Mule ESB
- Cloudcat - enterprise Tomcat in the cloud, the first fully-supported enterprise Apache Tomcat virtual image hosted in the cloud
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is hiring aggressively in all functions. For more information, visit http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft is the Web Middleware Company, providing enterprise-class software based on the world's most popular open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat. With Mule ESB, Tcat Server and iBeans, MuleSoft brings an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications. Its products boast more than 1.5 million downloads and over 2,500 production deployments by leading organizations such as Walmart.com, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
Follow us on Twitter: Mulejockey
Contact for MuleSoft PR