– January 19, 2010
– MuleSoft, The Web Middleware Company, announces Mule MQ, an enterprise-class JMS implementation for high performance, low-latency messaging. Mule MQ is fully compliant with the JMS 1.1 specification, providing full topic and queue functionality, and can be deployed either with the industry-leading open source Mule ESB, or as a standalone messaging platform.
"Mule MQ includes a rich yet friendly administration console, providing advanced management and monitoring capabilities, clearly differentiating it from the mainstream open source offerings currently on the market. These advantages, along with having a single point of contact for technical support, make Mule MQ a compelling offering for Mule ESB users."
Mule MQ was designed for low latency and high throughput for message delivery to large numbers of clients, using sophisticated threading models and a heavily optimized I/O subsystem. The platform’s core technology has been independently benchmarked as the fastest messaging product on the market, and it is in use by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions.
“In building applications for the enterprise and on the web, developers and architects need reliable, scalable, and high-performance infrastructure for the delivery of information.” said Ken Yagen, VP of engineering at MuleSoft. “Until today, the choices were limited either to complex and expensive solutions from the large incumbents, IBM and TIBCO, or to unsupported open source projects like ActiveMQ. With Mule MQ, application teams have access to a fully-supported high performance messaging product that maintains the same philosophy of simplicity that made Mule the world’s most widely deployed open source ESB and integration platform.”
Mule MQ’s features and capabilities include:
- High performance, low-latency JMS messaging, benchmarked at up to 5x the performance of ActiveMQ for some use cases
- 100% JMS 1.1 compliance
- Deployment as a standalone messaging server or embedded in an application container
- High reliability, with robust clustering and failover
- Intuitive management console with rich administration, monitoring, logging, and auditing
- Security features for authentication, access control lists, policies, SSL/HTTPS encryption, and event auditing
- Tested and supported with Mule ESB Enterprise
Mule MQ is immediately available, and a free 30-day trial can be downloaded at www.mulesoft.com.
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is hiring aggressively in all departments. For more information, visit http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft is The Web Middleware Company. With iBeans, the lightweight and powerful Mule ESB, and the recently announced MuleSoft Tcat Server, MuleSoft brings simple yet powerful infrastructure to today's dynamic Web applications. Originally known as MuleSource, MuleSoft boasts more than 1.5 million downloads and over 2,000 production deployments of its software by leading organizations such as Walmart.com, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
Contact for MuleSoft