– September 11, 2012
– “Importing data is one of the first onboarding tasks associated with adopting a new SaaS application, and with the tools out there today, it can represent a significant friction point for the user experience,” said Dana Gardner, principal analyst at Interarbor Solutions. “MuleSoft’s Dataloader.io helps streamline this critical step in the adoption process for Salesforce.com, helping to speed time to value. With Dataloader.io, MuleSoft is addressing one of the most basic SaaS integration problems for a leading global SaaS application.”
Key Features of Dataloader.io
- Web-based: Easily import, export and delete data in Salesforce.com using a simple, Web-based interface with no download needed.
- Login with Salesforce: Powered by OAuth, log in automatically using existing Salesforce.com credentials without creating a new account or inserting a Salesforce security token.
- Data mapping: Easily build data mappings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Account ID lookup:Identify account names and account IDs during imports without using Excel VLOOKUP.
- Export filters: Quickly search, filter and select fields during exports based on custom criteria.
- Unlimited data usage: Import, export and delete unlimited rows of data.
- Task History: Import, export and delete tasks are saved for 30 days and can be run again at any time.
“Importing and exporting data in and out of Salesforce.com is one of the most common things that Salesforce administrators do every day, and the existing tools can be cumbersome to use,” said Liz Gladstone, Salesforce.com administrator at PayPal. “With Dataloader.io, MuleSoft is making life easier for administrators by simplifying common tasks like importing data into multiple objects, as well as including useful features such as keyboard shortcuts and a powerful search tool.”
Dataloader.io debuted as one of the top 15 most popular apps on Salesforce AppExchange and continues to gain momentum. Dataloader.io is built on CloudHub, the leading integration platform as a service from MuleSoft. Enterprises of all sizes use CloudHub to automate business processes across Salesforce.com and third party applications such as ERP, marketing automation, customer support, analytics and accounting systems.
“At MuleSoft, we believe application and data connectivity should be simple and accessible to everyone, through nothing more than a login. With our data loader for Salesforce.com, we are solving one of the most widespread challenges facing Salesforce administrators today – getting data in and out of their Salesforce instance,” said Chris Purpura, general manager of CloudHub at MuleSoft. “With Dataloader.io and CloudHub, we are removing the biggest barriers to SaaS adoption and making our customers’ lives easier by providing this integration as a simple cloud-based app.”
Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility for SaaS companies, system integrators and enterprises of all sizes.
Currently in early access, Dataloader.io will be generally available to Salesforce users by Dreamforce 2012, which will take place September 18 – 21 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For more information about the MuleSoft data loader app for Salesforce.com, please visit: http://bit.ly/PBt4v7.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, CloudHub™ (formerly Mule iON) and Mule ESB™ are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.
For more information: MuleSoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MuleSoft