SAN FRANCISCO– Oct 19, 2010 - MuleSoft, the provider of web middleware built on leading open source projects Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, today announced another quarter of record financial results in Q3 2010, growing year-to-date bookings by 76% over the same period in 2009. MuleSoft continued to win market-leading customers such as Citrix, Nokia, and Swiss Financial.
Financial highlights and customer wins
- MuleSoft achieved its highest third quarter bookings in the company’s history, with both Q3 and year-to-date revenues growing 80% over the year-ago period.
- MuleSoft maintained industry-leading customer renewal rates, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Dozens of market-leading companies signed on with MuleSoft as new customers , including names such as Nokia, Citrix, and Swiss Financial Services AG.
Major upgrades to product offerings
Q3 included major releases of MuleSoft's flagship products, Mule ESB and Tcat Server:
- Mule 3 - a major advance of the world’s most widely used open source enterprise service bus. Mule 3 represents the next generation of integration infrastructure software, with new configuration options that introduce a step-change in the simplicity of developing Mule applications, as well as Mule Cloud Connect, a set of new capabilities that enable developers to integrate enterprise data and applications seamlessly with today’s SaaS and cloud-based web applications.
- Tcat Server 6 R4– representing significant improvements for its enterprise-class web application server based on Apache Tomcat. This release enables predictive performance management of Tomcat applications with the introduction of real-time administrative dashboards and intelligent alerting and monitoring features, raising the level of enterprise visibility and greatly reducing application downtime. In addition, Tcat Server 6 R4 adds enhanced security features that enable administrators to control permissions and limit or extend the degree of access and visibility for users based on role.
“MuleSoft is continuing to benefit from the confluence of several secular trends, including the shift away from legacy Java EE stacks to lighter-weight alternatives, the rise of bottom-up SOA, and the mainstream adoption of SaaS and cloud-based services."
- Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
“Each of these trends would, on their own, be powerful drivers of growth for MuleSoft, but together they represent a ‘perfect storm’ of conditions that validate our Web Middleware vision.”
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is looking for great people in all areas. For more information, visit http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft is the Web Middleware Company, providing enterprise-class software based on the world's most popular open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat. With Mule ESB and Tcat Server, MuleSoft brings an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications. Its products boast more than 1.5 million downloads and over 2,000 production deployments by leading organizations such as Walmart.com, Nokia, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 85 in the Global 500 and 5 of the world’s top 10 banks. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
Follow us on Twitter: Mulejockey
Contact for MuleSoft PR