Deciding between TIBCO and MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform? Here are six things to consider when selecting the best integration platform for your organization.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, a hybrid iPaaS with unified design tooling, unified management capabilities and a single runtime for on-premises, private cloud and public cloud deployments, has been recognized as a Leader in three Gartner Magic Quadrants. This makes MuleSoft the only vendor to be named a Leader across Gartner’s Magic Quadrants for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), On-Premises Application Integration Suites and Application Services Governance.
Download the whitepaper to find out more about MuleSoft’s capabilities, and the advantages that real customers experience when they switch from TIBCO to MuleSoft.
- You are moving to the cloud. Tibco has struggled with their cloud product. They are a Niche player in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, whereas MuleSoft is a Leader.
- You are participating in the API economy. TIBCO has gaps in their ability to provide a unified software development lifecycle for integrations and APIs. Without a unified solution for end-to-end API lifecycle development, it won’t be easy to build and change APIs at the speed the API economy requires.
- You have BW 5 and need a modern integration solution. Not only is TIBCO’s Business Works 5 tightly bound to XML and SOAP, making it less suitable for REST and JSON, the replacement for BW 5 (Business Works 6) has a very complicated upgrade process. Does your business have time for that?
- You would like to reduce operational complexity. TIBCO’s products were built for a different era of software delivery. To deliver the same capability as Anypoint Platform - a single product - you’d need to install 19 separate products.
- Your connectivity requirements are growing. TIBCO doesn’t offer a product with broad connectivity to both SaaS and enterprise technologies. Plus if you want to connect an unsupported system with TIBCO, you either have to wait for them to release an adapter, or build your own, saddling your IT team with more tasks that take more time and resources.
- You have DevOps or Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery processes. Automated SDLC requires additional customization with TIBCO, as does automated unit testing. This makes adhering to a DevOps strategy very difficult.