To achieve efficiencies in today’s turbulent economic climate, government entities need to integrate legacy applications with modern systems and web services. Orchestration between multiple systems across various departments and municipalities is needed to deliver quality public services. At the same time, public sector agencies face aggressive timelines and budget constraints, changing constituent needs, and open source policies. Learn how utilizing a lightweight, standalone Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) enables government entities to meet these key challenges and deliver vital public goods while cutting costs.
Evalute important decisions:
- Achieving efficiencies in today’s turbulent budgetary environment
- Time to Delivery and Budget Constraints
- Constituent Needs and Public Value
- Open Source Policies & Initiatives
- The Software Architecture for Government