Customer request for access to Anypoint Runtime Manager (cloud)
Thank you for your interest in using Anypoint Runtime Manager to manage your on-premises Mules from the cloud.
Before filling out this form
- You need an Anypoint account: If you haven’t already, sign up for an Anypoint Platform trial account, and have your username domain name1 handy.
- WARNING: Completing this form will change your support portal login
- Your Anypoint Platform account will be linked with your existing support portal account (via the email in the form). This process overrides your existing support portal login credentials.
- Going forward, you will be able to file support tickets directly from the Anypoint Platform by clicking on the support link in the help menu on the top right. You can continue to use the regular support portal to file tickets, but you will need to use your Anypoint Platform login credentials
- Only one Anypoint Platform account will be entitled with Anypoint Runtime Manager: If you have created more than one trial account, please chose one master account and fill this form out only once. That account will get access to Anypoint Runtime Manager until the end-date of your existing subscription.
- You will need one admin for your account: The admin for your organization should be one of the official support contacts you have already designated. The admin can invite other users to share and use your organization’s account2