The Anaplan Connector for the Anypoint platform allows developers to integrate Anaplan with other applications and products. The connector provides the ability to:
- Authenticate with CA Certificates
- Execute Anaplan Export/Import/Delete/Process Anaplan actions
- Export/Import larger file sizes
- Data Preview for Export/Import Anaplan actions
- Download Error Dump files to diagnose Anaplan errors
- Support multiple file delimiters
- Upload files to Anaplan without triggering Import action
- Configurable chunk sizes for file uploads
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community. These connectors have been reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors. By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.
This connector was developed by Anaplan, and reviewed by MuleSoft. To download this connector, or for questions or support related to it, contact Anaplan at: email@example.com.
Anaplan is pioneering the category of Connected Planning. Our platform, powered by our proprietary Hyperblock technology, purpose-built for Connected Planning, enables dynamic, collaborative, and intelligent planning. Large global enterprises use our solution to connect people, data, and plans to enable real-time planning and decision-making in rapidly changing business environments to give our customers a competitive advantage. Based in San Francisco, we are a privately-held growth company with 18 offices globally, 175 partners, and more than 900 customers worldwide. To learn more, visit https://www.anaplan.com.
- Learn more about the Anaplan platform here.
- Learn more about Anaplan’s industry-specific solutions here.
- See how Anaplan customers have used the solution here.
- Read more on how Anaplan is pioneering Connected Planning here.
This 3rd party connector does not require an additional fee to use with MuleSoft Enterprise Edition. MuleSoft Certified Connectors are not accessible to MuleSoft Community Edition.