"The Talent Team has the hardest and most important job in the company." - Greg Schott, MuleSoft CEO
Do you want to work for the company solving IT’s $400B connectivity challenge? MuleSoft is going through a period of rapid growth and we need a fearless Technical Sourcer who will use their drive and resourcefulness to find and attract the best technical talent in the market.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will own and drive technical sourcing, finding innovative ways to locate and engage top passive talent in the marketplace to support your technical team’s demanding pipeline. You will develop a strong working relationship with all technical recruiters and hiring managers they support, playing a key role in weekly meetings to discuss top of funnel metrics. This is a unique opportunity to standout in an already busy technical sourcing market with our brand and buy in from internal executive management.
What you’ll achieve:
- Successfully source and hire your 1st candidate
- Build amazing relationships with the recruiters and hiring managers that you support
- Understand the MuleSoft technical offering
- Understand the MuleSoft technical candidate profile
- Successfully source and hire 9+ passive candidates
- Establish amazing relationships with your recruiters and hiring managers, who view you as an imperative talent partner
- Able to articulate our MuleSoft candidate profile and offering to candidates while performing screens
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong track record of achievement within the technical sourcing space as you drive to an outcome-based solution
- Ability to display your technical sourcing talent and demonstrate how to handle tough-to-fill roles on the fly
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment--you love to collaborate and work well in a team setting
- Coachability; we have a unique hiring process and candidate profile that will challenge you to learn and adapt as needed
- Proactive in making an impact and sourcing top talent within your space
- Tenacity in how you approach and engage with the best talent in the marketplace to stand out from all of the noise in LinkedIn
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Proven and consistent track record of success from academics to the workforce
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!