About the Services Team:
The charter of MuleSoft professional services is to enable our customers to transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform with minimal risk, using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services portfolio and engagement best practices.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
About the Position:
The Solution Architect provides technical leadership on MuleSoft implementation projects. This person is primarily responsible for evaluating the customer’s technical and functional requirements and for developing a sound architectural blueprint in line with their business goals. As an experienced practitioner, the Solution Architect will advise customers on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the implementation team. The Solution Architect will perform hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
Reporting to Global Service Delivery Center Manager in Buenos Aires.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development.
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures.
- Identify opportunities for expansion of the MuleSoft footprint as appropriate to meet customer needs.
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the company.
- Provide technical leadership and training to customers and channel partners throughout Latin America
- Provide remote consulting and support services, leveraging access to engineering and support teams located in Buenos Aires.
- You will be trained in all of our platform Products and also Service Offerings, via materials and training sessions provided in-company, directly working with our training team or through our Learning system
- You will complete the Anypoint Platform Developer training.
- You will expand your Anypoint products knowledge, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues working closely with our Support team, so you can get real-world experience.
- You'll begin working closely with our already active Solution Architects and Services Engineers across the globe, who will guide you in the path of working for your first customer facing projects, either on-site or remote.
- You will be a full member of our Global Delivery Services team, capable of working for our more than 1000+ customers in engagements of all sorts and duration with little to no-guidance.
- You will have a solid knowledge of not only the way we want to implement solutions for our customers, but you will also be able to develop your own best practices, and publish them for consumption and re-use within the Services team.
- You will deliver outstanding service for MuleSoft customers, working closely with both our local Global Delivery Services Center team as well as the whole Services organization across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Travel 25% the time (can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Notions of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or similar.
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using REST based APIs (RAML knowledge is a plus).
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
About our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect