MuleSoft is on a mission to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Our Anypoint Platform sits at the center of every major technology trend - SaaS, cloud, mobile, IoT, APIs, AI, and is used by hundreds of thousands of developers at over 1,000 global companies. As a Software Engineering Intern at MuleSoft, you will have the opportunity to work in real product code and contribute to improving the experience of our customers. We’re looking for intellectually curious and creative Software Engineering Interns who want to drive real-world impact by building cutting-edge technology that touches billions of lives every day.
What you’ll achieve:
- You will be an integral part of one of our small, agile product teams and contribute to real projects that add value for of our customers
- You will be surrounded by talented engineers who will provide you with support and mentorship to accelerate your learning so you can build real features and see your code go live
- You will take on some of our most exciting challenges:
- Scalability: Leverage open source technologies to rebuild existing services and create new ones to handle more than 100x our already high traffic volumes
- Multi-Cloud: Use Docker containers and other orchestration technology to bring portability to our platform to run in any kind of environment including AWS, Azure, private clouds, even your laptop!
- Automation: We run a complex, distributed platform that employs dozens of microservices built with many modern languages and frameworks that requires us to automate the creation, operation, and monitoring of live systems. Bring up or tear down entire platforms with the click of a button.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong CS fundamentals gained through current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master's, or PhD degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the work you do
- Fearless, fast learner and team player mentality
What you’ll get from us:
- Structured 12-week program with competitive pay and the potential to be hired for a full-time position
- Exposure to our engineering leadership and weekly lunch and learns with our executive staff
- Fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, and social events throughout the summer