MuleSoft sits at the heart of all convergent technologies trends (SaaS, big data, APIs, microservices, etc.), and our developers are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today.
As a Software Engineer at MuleSoft, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of modular, composable, and/or maintainable microservices to expose the functionality of the Anypoint Platform to customers and allow us to scale platform usage around the world. Our teams own mission-critical aspects of a rapidly growing, globally distributed platform and, as such, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our product, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
MuleSoft Software Engineers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and work anywhere in the stack, but all care about craftsmanship in their code, are naturally curious self-learners, and build the right solution for the long term rather than the right solution for right now.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
- Consult with internal stakeholders in product and DevOps on best practices and standards within MuleSoft
- Start cutting code!
- Work with the team to deliver more significant, longer-term, or larger-scale projects
- Participate in at least one major platform release
- Take operational ownership of services you have delivered to production
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Great engineering skills, strong CS fundamentals, and elegance in your work
- A strong sense of ownership of the work you do and belief in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- Proven track record of solving problems creatively
- A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers
- Natural curiosity, ability, and desire to learn quickly