Based in Buenos Aires, the Global Service Delivery Center (GSDC) team is looking for software engineers with a passion for working on real-world customers together with our Solutions Architects and partners. The ideal candidate has a strong development background and has already dealt with integration complexity and digital transformation in the past. A strong customer oriented background is also a plus but not mandatory.
As part of the team you will:
- Work together with other global teams to help our customers and partners transform their business via the implementation of our Anypoint Platform.
- Bring innovation to our products, developing together with the Product and Engineering teams the next killer feature.
- Participate in engagements with remote or onsite delivery, with the possibility of having frequent trips across the world.
- Explore new technologies like microservices architecture design, cloud messaging, distributed caching, identity management, cloud-to-ground connectivity, and apply them in world-class customers.
Goals for your first three months:
- You will be trained in all of our platform Products and also Service Offerings, via materials and training sessions provided in-company, directly working with our training team or through our Learning system
- You will complete the Anypoint Platform Developer training.
- You will expand your Anypoint products knowledge, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues working closely with our Support team, so you can get real-world experience.
- You will begin working closely with our already active Services Engineers and Solution Architects, who will guide you in the path of working for your first customer facing projects, either on-site or remote.
- You will be a full member of our GSDC team, capable of working for our more than 1000+ customers in engagements of all sorts and duration.
- You will have a solid knowledge of not only the way we want to implement solutions for our customers, but you will also be able to develop your own best practices, and publish them for consumption and reuse within the team.
- You will deliver outstanding service for MuleSoft customers, working closely with both our local GSDC team as well as the whole company across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Experience with Jenkins, git, svn or CI/CD principles in general
- Experience with XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Experience troubleshooting applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
- Development experience with various on-premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), commerce, HR (WorkDay, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and/or other methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- If you are relatively new to the working world, we’ll look for a technical degree from a top university with a high GPA.
- We’re looking for engineers who are innovative, fast learners, fearless, and versatile team players.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hour, and technology Meetups
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect