MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. Based in Buenos Aires, the Global Service Delivery Center (GSDC) team is looking for Software Engineers with a passion for working on real-world customers together with our Solutions Architects and partners. As a MuleSoft Services Engineer, you will use your strong development background to work together with Product and Engineering teams to help our customers and partners transform their business via the implementation of our Anypoint Platform, bringing innovation to our products and developing groundbreaking features.
Our Services Engineers participate in engagements with remote and onsite delivery, and you will have the possibility of taking frequent international trips to work with our world-class customers and enhance their business outcomes through your love for exploring new technologies like microservices architecture design, cloud messaging, distributed caching, identity management, cloud-to-ground connectivity.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert on our consulting methodology
- Attend company Kickstart (week-long training in San Francisco) for field-facing roles
- Become introduced to MuleSoft delivery philosophies, M2 & C4E (Center for Enablement)
- Shadow Solutions Architects on current engagements and best practices
- Build solutions for customers and practice MuleSoft implementation and hands-on activities
- Review sample project deliverables and develop sample integrations and frameworks
- Be fully ramped on MuleSoft technology and implementation methodologies
- Be billable and leading engagements for our customers
- Continue to provide delivery of projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational lifecycle
- Internalize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations, and vet with Senior Architects to contribute to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Contribute to technical brown bag sessions and publish reusable content to the field
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Through the rotation with Engineering teams, help drive innovation in our products by providing your expertise on the field to the design, implementation, and validation of product features.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions, with past experience in integration complexity and digital transformation
- Track record of providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and JSE frameworks
- Integration and interface development experience with:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic)
- one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards as well as DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) and/or Security (Ping Federate & OAUTH2 & SAML, Open AM) is a plus
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Knowledge of open source technologies and contributed to open source projects
- Passion for knowledge transfer, teaching, and mentoring customers and partners on best practices to ensure they have long-term success
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs)
- A strong customer-oriented background is a plus but not mandatory
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive health insurance for you and your family, equity, competitive salary with twice yearly market salary revisions, annual performance bonus, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, twice-yearly hackathons, office celebrations, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!