About the Team:
The MuleSoft UX team seeks a full-time senior user experience designer to lead the way as we embark on designing and building the next-generation user experience for developer tools for the enterprise.
MuleSoft is committed to building easy-to-use solutions for the complex challenges facing our users, and we are looking for an exceptional design professional to help us get there. The candidate should demonstrate a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a solid track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences.
About the Position:
- Call the shots - Drive your designs from ideation to implementation
- Make your mark - Your ideas directly influence MuleSoft’s growth and success
- Change the game - Your ideas solve complex, important problems affecting businesses around the world
- Bring your A-game - You’re joining a well-rounded team of seasoned UX professionals; have a point of view on design and be able to articulate and defend it
- You will be a contributing member on one or more teams, creating user experience design storyboards, conceptual maps, wireframes, UI specifications, and providing feedback on other UX team members’ designs
- You will be building interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback
- You will have a solid understanding of the MuleSoft universe, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
- You attack all design challenges with energy and enthusiasm for making our users’ lives better.
- You are highly collaborative but take pride in ownership of the problem.
- You have an amazing portfolio, demonstrating the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Proficiency generating interactive prototypes using whatever tool works to get the point across
- A BS-free vocabulary for dissecting and analyzing various user experiences and communicating their strengths and weaknesses
- A healthy disdain for inefficiency, bureaucracy, and groupthink
- A strong sense of humor, a strong sense of pride in your work, and a willingness to give and take feedback
Domain experience in enterprise software tools and software aimed at technical audiences (developers, IT operations, etc.) is valuable but is neither sufficient on its own nor required. We want great designers, not subject matter experts.
MuleSoft has an exceptionally fast development cycle, a truly entrepreneurial culture, and an overall creative and forward-thinking mindset. Come help us build something great!
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care, dependent care and commuter benefits (FSA)
- “No policy” vacation policy
- Commute up the peninsula on the MuleSoft shuttle
- Gym discounts and on-site yoga classes
- Mac or PC
- Fully stocked kitchen, regularly catered lunches, weekly happy hours, family nights
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration