MuleSoft sits at the heart of all convergent technologies trends (SaaS, big data, APIs, microservices, etc.), and our developers are tackling some of the most challenging problems in technology today.
As a Senior Software Engineer at MuleSoft, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of modular, composable, and/or maintainable microservices to expose the functionality of the Anypoint Platform to customers and allow us to scale platform usage around the world. Our teams own mission-critical aspects of a rapidly growing, globally distributed platform and, as such, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our product, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
MuleSoft Software Engineers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and work anywhere in the stack, but all care about craftsmanship in their code, are naturally curious self-learners, and build the right solution for the long term rather than the right solution for right now.
What you’ll achieve:
- Get comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes
- Consult with internal stakeholders in product and DevOps on best practices and standards within MuleSoft
- Start cutting code and take ownership of a minor feature release or bug fix
- Take ownership of more significant, longer-term, or larger-scale projects and deliver solutions
- Take a role in developing more junior members of the team or in building tools or processes that make the whole team more efficient and effective
- Participate in discussion around design and architecture of the platform; advocate for particular technologies or processes that would have impact across the organization
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Great engineering skills, strong CS fundamentals, and elegance in your work
- A strong sense of ownership of the work you do and belief in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- Experience building great products and proven track record of solving problems creatively
- A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers
- An innovative and fast learner, versatile in team environment, and battle-tested in cloud scale systems