Do you want to join a Sales Compensation Team that works hard, frequently interacts directly with members of the executive team, and has a direct effect on the success of our business? Do you like to work in an environment that offers laughs and the smartest minds in the industry? MuleSoft is a fast-growing tech company on a mission to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices, and we're looking for a highly skilled Sales Compensation Analyst to join our growing Sales Compensation team. This newly created position will be responsible for administering, managing, and analyzing MuleSoft's compensation plans and processes.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced culture that values strategic communication, teamwork, and results. You are self-motivated, customer service minded, and detail oriented with an eye for automation, process improvement, and problem-solving. Candidates with a wide variety of backgrounds will be considered as long as you are highly analytical, quantitatively adept, and able to drive scalable processes.
What you’ll achieve:
- Gain familiarity with MuleSoft's business model, systems, compensation plans, and processes
- Manage and administer compensation plans as well as identify areas for automation
- Provide support through Callidus Cloud for compensation-related inquiries and requests
- Create new compensation plans for new hires, and revise existing plans for role changes
- Work cross-functionally to identify improvements and process improvements to commission operations
- Be a trusted advisor to the sales organization and recommend solutions to compensation and performance-related issues
- Utilize Callidus Cloud to create reports that will measure the health of the sales organization
- Analyze key trends in the business and externally to be able to proactively address compensated-related issues before they occur
- Work with leadership as we continue to build global sales compensation infrastructure and processes
What you’ll need to be successful:
- This role does NOT require previous experience in sales compensation; broad range of backgrounds considered
- 2+ years of experience in sales ops, business ops, finance, or other analytical/quantitative roles
- High proficiency in Excel; experience with Tableau, Salesforce, and/or compensation software (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, NetSuite, Cognos) is a plus
- Customer service orientation with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong enthusiasm, drive, and a desire to learn
- Experience with enterprise software companies and SAAS business models is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll be based in our downtown Union Square HQ and receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, onsite happy hours and free yoga classes, annual rafting trip and offsite activities, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!