About the Position:
As a Product Manager in the Design Center team, you will help build innovative tools to help developers connect applications, data, and devices together quickly. These tools will help developers design, test and implement APIs on the Anypoint Platform. We currently have openings across different teams, including:
- API Designer, mocking service, & other API tools
- Mule runtime & SDK
- Anypoint Studio
- New green field products MuleSoft is building
The ideal candidate must know the difference between good products and great products, and show they can communicate and work cross functionally to deliver a great product to market. They must be highly technical with some previous experience in engineering. And they also must be passionate about becoming an expert in the application and data integration space, while also following trends and spotting opportunities in adjacent markets including microservices, hybrid cloud, big data, and enterprise software.
- Be responsible for strategic direction and execution of your products.
- Work to deliver great experiences for developers to make their life simple and delightful.
- Meet with customers, users, prospects, partners, and industry analysts to communicate MuleSoft’s vision of the market, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation.
- Function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on API design and tooling, building an understanding of the competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities.
- Identify customer and prospect problems that represent significant market opportunities and that are addressable by MuleSoft.
- Evaluate pricing and packaging alternatives to maximize product revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop a go to market plan and generate outbound messaging, sales training, and product collateral.
- Represent MuleSoft as a domain and product expert at user groups, webinars, customer summits, industry and corporate events.
- Business driven with a passion for and deep understanding of technology – you crave creating innovative technical solutions that fill a real business need.
- Strong technical background in the software development or devops discipline with previous technical product development or product management experience. Experience designing or managing APIs is required.
- High energy and drive – product managers are crucial leaders and decision makers in the company and need the energy and passion to be on top of their game.
- Ability to recognize and communicate customer acquisition opportunities and related revenue opportunities, not just a technical solution.
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options.
About our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect