We created Mule, the leading open source enterprise service bus. We shipped CloudHub - the world’s leading integration platform as a service. The code that we write runs on hundreds of thousands of computers in the cloud and in the data centers of a third of the fortune 500. We work in small, autonomous product teams. We come from Europe, North and South America, Asia, the Middle East, and all points between, and we have a single mission: to connect all of the world’s data.
The Analytics team is responsible for reliably ingesting high volume streams of data from multiple systems, enriching that data, processing it, and providing real-time queries, visualizations, insights, alerts, and other useful products from it. This is a challenging position that requires an understanding of how to build reliable at-least-once delivery systems even in the face of immense load spikes and even multiple internal/external failures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years industry experience
- Solid background in computer science, data structures, complexity, contention, threads, multi-layered caching, queueing, SOA, REST APIs
- Exceptional engineer with a talent for spotting potential failure cases
- Experience with Spring Framework, Kafka, Message queue and SQL development
- Experience with Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redshift, Zookeeper, or other modern big data systems
- Strong grasp of multi-threaded programming, non-blocking IO, and distributed algorithms
- Experience with Spark, Spark Streaming, Storm, Flink, or other modern flexible stream/batch/micro-batch systems
- Ability to distinguish between humans and replicants and administer the replicant test
- Collaborative, with good communication skills and experience with code reviews, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Experience with Jenkins, Salt, and other build/deploy systems
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like volunteer opportunities, MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California, and most offices have a fully stocked kitchen and regular catered lunches. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!