The Global Solutions Engineers team works dynamically to enable the Pre-Sales organization to scale by creating reusable assets used during the sales cycle, as well as by participating in sales opportunities that design and deliver highly technical demonstrations and proof of concepts in a matter of days to meet sales cycle deadlines. Our mission is to enable our Pre-Sales team to demonstrate how to map our solution and IP to customers’ business outcomes.
In this team, you will be exposed to real-world technical and architectural challenges in the delivery of IT solutions designed for the business. In that context, you will work with Solutions Consultants and the rest of the account teams to help drive the technology and solution evaluation of the MuleSoft platform in the context of our customer's business technology landscape, with a focus on creating and delivering innovative demonstrations using our solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be passionate about technology and quick to learn and adopt new technologies, use creativity to design solutions using our platform, be able to work in cross-functional teams, and be able to drive and lead initiatives that will allow our company to scale.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete your onboarding process where you will learn about MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and MuleSoft IP
- Complete official Mulesoft Product Trainings and become Mulesoft Certified Developer and API specialist
- Participate in sales opportunities with Solutions Engineers and Solutions Consultants and contribute to demonstrate the value of our solutions and approach
- Deliver first MBO
- Help progress the sales lifecycle with the delivery of customized and generic demos of our products, and developing Proof of Concept in the context of the business opportunity
- Lead and contribute to new projects designed to allow our Sales organization to scale
- Participate and contribute in our technical field enablement programs
- Contribute with your experience, research, and ideas to our knowledge base and our MuleSoft blogs
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Knack for articulating complex technical concepts and connecting them with solving real business problems
- Talent, passion, energy, and a history of achievement
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to excel in a dynamic environment
- Track record of exceeding requirements and identifying and driving innovative projects
- Experience designing and implementing distributed software solutions
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*), and other SOA/Integration technologies/products</span
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive health insurance for you and your family, equity, competitive salary with twice yearly market salary revisions, annual performance bonus, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, twice-yearly hackathons, office celebrations, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!